- Identify and describe characteristics of client prospects for each practice area
- Develop editorial calendars that fit with busy law practices
- Train existing resources for content creation efforts
- Match content types to ideal content delivery platforms
- Create blog posts
- Write analysis and thought leadership
- Build and polish client alerts
- Create practice area descriptions
- Freshen attorney profile pages
- Edit Wikipedia entries
- Establish local citations
- Forge content partnerships with news media
- Find guest blogging opportunities
- Book podcast appearances
- Execute SEO and backlink campaigns
- Develop and place expert insights with publishers
- Distribute firm content via social media
Content a la Carte
We create new content every day. Visit Articles for Sale for a full listing of blog posts, practice area descriptions, long-form analyses, newsletters, and law and technology-related copywriting available for review or purchase.
* No content currently available for a la carte purchase.
Recent Blog Posts
March 14, 2018
September 15, 2017
September 5, 2017
Raise Your Firm's Content Marketing Game
Get our best advice on legal writing, productivity, media relations, copywriting, and search engine optimization delivered weekly to your inbox.
Second Chair Media uses your email address to deliver requested content. We do not share your information with third parties.