There’s nothing more wonderful to many than heading out on the water to enjoy some recreational sport. It is thought that there are around 4.2 million people who go fishing in Australia, a huge number. All with the aim of winning the challenge between man and mammal while having fun in a healthy environment while doing so.
The beauty of the sport is that it can be enjoyed anywhere, but what could be better than taking a day out somewhere with beautiful scenery, away from home? That’s what’s on offer for those who decide to head out on a Merimbula fishing charter. Maybe even as part of a break in the pretty coastal town at one of its many hotels.
- To get the most out of any activity, it makes sense to look for the best places to take part, and Merimbula certainly fits the bill there, with some of the best inshore and offshore fishing available across the nation.
- The range of fish would get anglers, from novices right through to seasoned veterans excited, as Leatherjacket, Flathead, Snapper, Morwong, and Kingfish can all be caught in the perfect waters near to the town.
- The beauty of the charters is that they will captivate beginners as well as those with plenty of years under their belts, as everything is included to make it a fantastic three hours on the ocean. There’s no need to worry about equipment as it is provided as well as a license. Part of the attraction will be boarding a modern vessel powered by 4 x 300hp Yamaha outboards.
- Comfort and speed are guaranteed once onboard. The professional crew understands all about fishing and has a maximum of 12 anglers on each trip, so everyone has plenty of space and feels relaxed as they use the quality rods and reels to try and catch their lunch which is cleaned and bagged without any hassle.
- The captain knows exactly which reefs to head to give those heading out the best chance of a catch, according to weather conditions, while the crew is on hand to offer expert advice to those who require it. The great ocean sport in such an amazing place will hook those on a maiden voyage and encourage them to continue angling.
A Merimbula fishing charter is a perfect way to enjoy some quality angling in the perfect waters aboard a modern boat with modern facilities led by an experienced crew.